Thursday, January 13, 2011

The first blog entry!

Hi everyone,



Many of you have asked if I would ever documented all the baked goods that I've created these past couple of years! As many of you said, cupcakes are my speciality. But I also made cakes and recently I'm into baking rustic breads. You might have seen them on the lab lunch table, FIUTS office, events, 'the blue house', potlucks, or other gatherings. And now, you can follow what comes out from my oven anywhere you are (and checked where they're destined for). I'll post my old baking creations here and there.


warning: I often modified or even came out with my own recipe, and despite of my science background, I don't often write those down. So if I don't post the recipe, doesn't mean that I don't want to share it with you, I just simply don't remember!



Enjoy!



ps: don't forget to check our party planning blog too that Kim and I started! We do make cakes for your special occasions!

No comments:

Post a Comment